The extra flights, effective 15 June 2018, will operate year-round and provide more travel options with an early morning arrival enabling guests to maximise their stay in the Maldives.
In addition to providing greater choice and flexibility for UAE and GCC residents, overall connectivity and timing options between the Maldives and key countries on Etihad Airways’ European network will be enhanced. These include the major markets of the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Russia.
The expansion from the current daily operation will continue to see a two-class A320 aircraft on the route, offering 16 seats in Business Class and 120 in Economy.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief executive officer, said: “We are increasing frequency to 11 flights a week in order to cater to growing demand on the route, and to provide our guests with more choice of flights so that they can make the most of their stay in the Maldives.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Etihad Airways to increase Maldives frequency during peak summer months 2017
- Etihad Airways goes double daily to Dusseldorf
- Etihad introduces second daily service between Abu Dhabi and Amman
- ETIHAD AIRWAYS INTRODUCES THIRD DAILY FLIGHT TO RIYADH
- Etihad Airways introduces third daily flight to Riyadh
- Etihad Airways to add double daily to Düsseldorf