IBC Airways (II, Miami Int’l) is set to diversify its fleet of Saab aircraft with the upcoming induction of a maiden Saab 340B into its fleet.
On lease from Jetstream Aviation Capital, N9CJ (msn 224) will be deployed into service for IBC Airways within its Caribbean cargo network.
IBC is the largest North American operator of Saab 340 Cargo aircraft with nine Saab 340A freighters currently in service. It also operates two ERJ-145s.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Estonia’s Airest to add four CRJ-200(SF)s
- PenAir cancels unsubsidised routes in Alaska
- Saab starts development and production in the UAE
- Silver Airways bids on five ex-PenAir EAS routes
- Qatar Airways adds maiden B747-8 freighter; orders B777s
- Qatar Airways Cargo’s inaugural freighter touches down in Pittsburgh