Turkish Airlines (TK, Istanbul Atatürk) has taken delivery of its first B777-F. TC-LJL (msn 60403) was positioned from Everett to Istanbul Atatürk on Thursday, November 30, and is currently awaiting induction into commercial service.
According to its 3Q17 financial filings, the carrier is expecting a total of two of the type with the second due to arrive this year.
Aside from the Boeing jets, Turkish Airlines’ freighter fleet also includes three A310-300s (wet-leased from ULS Airlines Cargo), nine A330-200(F)s, and two B747-400(FSCD)s on wet-lease from Kalitta Air.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Turkish Airlines to acquire an A318 corporate jet
- Turkish Airlines eyeing B747-8 order?
- Boeing and Turkish Airlines celebrate the airline’s first 777 freighter
- Turkish Airlines considers share buy-back and cancels A340 operations
- Turkish Cargo launches freighter service to Chicago
- LATAM Airlines Chile adds maiden A320neo