Tewolde Gebremariam highlighted Embraer’s E2 or Bombardier (BBA, Montréal Trudeau) CSeries aircraft as frontrunners for the order, but he added that the company is also looking at the larger B737 MAX 7. The latter would allow the airline to benefit from fleet commonality. According to the ch-aviation fleet module, the carrier currently operates four B737-700 and fifteen B737-800 and ordered a further thirty B737 MAX 8.
The airline currently does not operate any Embraer aircraft. It uses fourteen Bombardier Dash 8-400s which, however, would offer little benefits if the airline ordered new CSeries jets.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Latvia’s airBaltic to replace Q400s with more CSeries
- Air Canada adds maiden B737 MAX; revises order book
- AeroMéxico considering CSeries jets for fleet renewal
- American Airlines to retire its MD-80s in 2019
- Embraer delivers 35 commercial and 24 executive jets in 2Q17
- Air Canada to use B737 MAX for transatlantic ops