Former Etihad CEO, James Hogan, was back in the UAE today to collect an award at the annual general meeting of the Arab Air Carriers.
Hogan stepped down as CEO of the Abu-Dhabi-based airline earlier this year following a series of disappointing results following the failures of investment in Air Berlin and Alitalia.
But speaking at the AGM today, secretary general Abdul Wahab Teffaha paid tribute to Hogan’s successes that stretched over the his career in the region heading both Etihad and Gulf Air.
Hogan described the award as a “great honour” but thanked the teams of people that actually helped make the airlines great.
James Hogan (centre) collects his award from Abdul Wahab Teffaha (left) and AGM chairman, Adel Ali,CEO of the Sharjah low-cost airline Air Arabia
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Etihad Airways CEO James Hogan, and COO James Rigney to exit
- Alitalia to go into administration as Etihad looks on
- Etihad Confident of Air Berlin, Alitalia Turnaround, Hogan Says
- AACO slams new tax attack from United States
- Etihad Airways sells first airline stake since launching review
- Etihad CEO Is Sure Air Berlin and Alitalia Are on the Road to Improvement