In a statement, the Miami-based firm said the first aircraft of the lot, msn 53293, will commence modification on December 11, followed by the second, msn 53292, in February 2018. The final aircraft of the lot, msn 49941, is due to begin modification in late April, 2018.
The Mexican freight specialist is an existing AEI customer with a total of ten AEI MD-80SF series freighters due. Additionally, TSM currently has two AEI CRJ-200SFs undergoing conversion at Commercial Jet’s Dothan, Alabama facility.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Estonia’s Airest to add four CRJ-200(SF)s
- Atlas Air warms to A330P2F as B767 pool shrinks
- Atlas Air secures 20 B767 freighter conversions for Amazon
- Embraer delivers 35 commercial and 24 executive jets in 2Q17
- West Atlantic Group may seek equity investors
- UK’s Atlantic Airlines switches main hub to East Midlands