flydubai (FZ, Dubai Int’l) has signed an agreement with Boeing (BOE, Chicago O’Hare) for 225 B737 MAX representing the largest-ever single-aisle jet order – by number of aeroplanes and total value – from a Middle East carrier.
Announced during the 2017 Dubai Airshow, the agreement includes a commitment for 175 MAX aeroplanes with purchase rights for an additional fifty. Though the balance of the initial order will be made up of B737 MAX 8 and 9s, more than fifty of the first 175 aircraft will be B737 MAX 10s.
The LCC currently operates sixty-three B737-800s and has thus far taken delivery of three out of seventy-five B737 MAX 8s on order from Boeing under a 2013 deal. Deliveries are due to be completed by 2023.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Dubai Airshow: flydubai signs with Boeing for 225 737 MAXs
- Air Canada adds maiden B737 MAX; revises order book
- China Southern places order for B777-300(ER), MAX 8s
- China’s Okay Airways firms up B787-9 order
- Southwest ends B737 Classic operations
- Dubai Airshow: Flydubai showcases its first Boeing 737 MAX 8