EgyptAir Holding has announced it has reached an agreement with AerCap for the long-term operating lease of fifteen A320neo aircraft.
The aircraft, which are to be powered by CFM International LEAP-1A engine, are sourced from AerCap’s Airbus (AIB, Toulouse Blagnac) order book and are scheduled to deliver to EgyptAir (MS, Cairo Int’l) in 2020.
The jets will be used to replace the Egyptian carrier’s existing fleet of four A320-200s and four A321-200s which are to be retired and disposed of in 2018/19.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- EgyptAir Express to go with C-Series for E170 replacement
- EgyptAir to retire 25 aircraft in 2018
- Kazakhstan’s Air Astana to lease three A320neo from SMBC
- Aer Lingus bumps A321neo lease portfolio
- PARIS AIRSHOW: GECAS announces order for 100 Airbus A320neo Aircraft
- Bhutan Airlines inks A319 lease deal with AerCap