Emirates Flight Training Academy was officially inaugurated yesterday by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai during the Dubai Airshow.
Emirates Flight Training Academy has been established by Emirates to qualify UAE nationals and international students. It will instill cadets with an airline culture and train pilots for the airline industry’s future requirements and in particular, Emirates.
Sheikh Ahmed said: “The Emirates Flight Training Academy is designed to be one of the most advanced flight training facilities not just in the Middle East region, but in the entire world. This is the only academy in the world that provides complete integration of flight training, ground school, accommodation and recreation under one roof. Students will not only get the best training but will be able to enjoy comfortable living standards while undergoing training”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Emirates Flight Training Academy receives delivery of first training aircraft
- US-Bangla Airlines, Avian Aviation Academy sign MoU
- Gulf Aviation Training Event announces key speakers
- EgyptAir Training Academy strengthens relations with airlines in Africa
- Egyptian Aviation Academy adds Beechcraft piston aircraft to its fleet
- Emirates ends 2017 on a high note