The UAE’s national airline is displaying three aircraft at this year’s edition of the bi-annual event – an Airbus A380, an Airbus A320 “flying testbed” and an Embraer Phenom 100E from the Etihad Flight College (EFC).
The aircraft were toured by Lieutenant General His Highness Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior and His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice Chairman of Executive Council.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways chief executive Oofficer, said: “We were delighted to welcome Royal guests who visited our aircraft on the opening day of the Dubai Airshow. We presented our groundbreaking interiors aboard the A380; innovation and technical excellence on our A320 testbed aircraft; and our Emirati cadets from the Etihad Flight College whose engagement with visitors is a great source of national pride.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Etihad Airways Engineering to offer MRO services to VIP aviation market worldwide
- Etihad Airways wins for ‘Top Operational Excellence’ award from Airbus
- Etihad Airways Engineering awarded B777 maintenance and paint contract by Aeroméxico
- Etihad Airways to launch A380 flights to Paris
- Etihad Airways to add A380 on the Abu Dhabi –Paris route
- Biman out, Eitihad in