In a statement issued via social media, Al Sharqiya said services would be launched “soon”.
Al Sharqiya Aviation, along with Salalah Air (Salalah), were awarded No Objection Certificates (NOC) by Oman’s Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA) in July last year. It is a subsidiary of Omani conglomerate, MB Holding Co., whose key interests lie in the petroleum, mining, and engineering sectors.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Shell Aviation to operate fuelling facilities at Salalah Airport
- Oman Air to introduce Omani heritage with new amenity kits
- Oman Air to operate 11 daily flights between Salalah and Muscat
- Oman Airports see new records for growth
- Emirates, flydubai detail initial codesharing due in 4Q17
- Salalah Air to begin international flights