ch-aviation analysis of Flightradar24 ADS-B data shows TF-AMU (msn 27603) was positioned to Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta on Wednesday, November 8, for use in running 2x weekly Nairobi-London Stansted cargo flights. Operated through Network Airline Management, it replaces a B747-400(F) that had been contracted from previous partner, Atlas Air (5Y, New York JFK).
Astral Air also operates one B727-200(F), two DC-9-30(F)s, and a Fokker 27(F) on scheduled cargo flights spanning East Africa.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Air Djibouti eyes 70-seaters, B737 freighters
- Kenya to bar Emirates’ third daily Nairobi flight in 3Q17
- United Airlines ends B747 operations; Delta to follow
- Qatar Airways adds maiden B747-8 freighter; orders B777s
- Silkway West Airlines commences freighter operations to HSIA
- Oman Air adds new route to Nairobi