In a statement, Air Lease Corporation said the IAG International Airlines Group unit would take delivery of the aircraft in June 2019. The other seven aircraft, also leased from ALC, will deliver between 2019 and 2020 and are sourced from the lessor’s Airbus (AIB, Toulouse Blagnac) order book.
Aer Lingus will use the twinjets to replace its current fleet of four B757-200s, wet-leased from ASL Airlines Ireland (ABR, Dublin Int’l) and that are used to service some of its North American transatlantic routes.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Dubai Airshow: Air Arabia announces expansion plans
- EgyptAir to lease fifteen A320neo from AerCap
- Air Arabia outlines early A321neo deployment plans
- France’s La Compagnie orders two A321neo for TATL ops
- Indigo Partners inks MOU for 430 A320neo Family jets
- Canada’s Transat inks capacity sharing deal with Thomas Cook