Tianjin Airlines (GS, Tianjin) has taken delivery of the first A330-200 to roll out Airbus’s A330 Completion and Delivery Center (C&DC) in Tianjin. As previously reported, the facility was built primarily for aircraft heading to Chinese operators. It will aim to deliver one jet per month, rising to two per month in 2018-2019.
For its part, B-8596 (msn 1805) is the HNA Group unit’s fifth such aircraft and will be deployed on Chinese trunk routes as well as international services from Tianjin and Chongqing to destinations in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, Russia, Australia, South Korea, and Japan.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- China’s Tianjin Airlines adds maiden A320neo
- New Beijing International Airport to Host China’s Top Airlines
- Malaysia Airlines launches new Business Class seats
- Iran Air receives its first A330-200 as fleet upgrade continues
- JAL orders four B787-8s for domestic Japanese routes
- Airbus releases results of orders and deliveries in August