Ryanair (FR, Dublin Int’l) has announced it will open a base at Burgas Airport in southeastern Bulgaria in early 2018. The Irish carrier said it would deploy a single B737-800 to the base, its second in Bulgaria after Sofia, from the end of March 2018.
Once there, the aircraft will be used to operate flights to ten destinations in six countries including Bratislava (2x week), Dusseldorf Weeze (2x weekly), Frankfurt Hahn (2x weekly), Kraków (2x weekly), Memmingen (2x weekly), Milan Bergamo (2x weekly), Riga (2x weekly), Rzeszow (1x weekly), Tel Aviv Ben Gurion (2x weekly), and Warsaw Modlin (2x weekly).
Other than Burgas and Sofia, Ryanair’s Bulgarian operations also extend to Plovdiv and Varna.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Wizz Air to open a base at Vienna in late 2Q18
- easyJet reveals first new destinations from Bordeaux base
- Icelandair outlines provisional B737 MAX network plans
- Wizz Air to launch first non-Eastern Euro routes from Luton
- LOT to deploy B787-9s on North American routes from 2Q18
- Cargolux, Nippon Cargo sign cooperation agreement