In a statement, the carrier said it would deploy the MAX on expanded seasonal services to Ireland – Toronto Pearson-Shannon and Montréal Trudeau-Dublin Int’l – from March 2018 onwards. Both routes will operate 4x weekly.
The Canadian carrier is expecting to take delivery of two B737 MAX 8s this year with a further sixteen due by year-end 2018. It expects to induct the remaining forty-three of sixty-one B737 MAX aircraft on order from Boeing (BOE, Chicago O’Hare) between 2019 and 2021.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Air Canada adds maiden B737 MAX; revises order book
- jetBlue mulls TATL flights to Ireland – report
- Canada’s WestJet adds maiden B737 MAX 8s
- Icelandair outlines provisional B737 MAX network plans
- Ethiopian Airlines to add maiden B737 MAX 8 in late 2Q18
- LOT to deploy B787-9s on North American routes from 2Q18