Recently completing over 25 years of operations in Dubai, marhaba is building its global network. In addition to its new facility in Australia, marhaba also opened a new lounge at Karachi’s Jinnah International Airport in July this year. marhaba also offers a meet and assist service and operates lounges in Dubai (DXB and DWC) and Bahrain.
The Melbourne lounge features comfortable seating for 200 guests, a quiet zone for relaxation, shower facilities and buffet cuisine from around the globe. Much-loved coffee provider Hudson Coffee is also on site in the lounge, preparing fresh coffee from its dedicated barista bar.
Speaking at the official opening of the lounge, Gary Chapman, President, Dnata, said: “Australia is a very important market to us and we continue to look for opportunities to bring more of our services to customers here.”
“We already operate Australia’s leading in-flight catering company, Alpha Flight Services, and are delighted to add the marhaba brand of airport hospitality to serve Melbourne and those passing through Melbourne Airport.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Gerry’s Dnata opens lounge in Karachi
- Emirates opens access to its premium lounges at Dubai International Airport
- Emirates completes makeover of its business class lounge at Dubai airport
- Emirates opens new lounge at Boston Logan International Airport
- Emirates’ 41st Dedicated Lounge at Boston Logan Airport
- Etihad Airways opens new premium lounge at LAX