Tianjin Airlines (GS, Tianjin) has taken delivery of B-8952 (msn 7333), its maiden A320neo. The Pratt & Whitney PW1127G-powered twinjet arrived at Tianjin on Friday, September 8, and will be joined by a second of the type before month-end.
The HNA Group unit is an existing Airbus operator employing twenty-four A320-200s, one A321-200, and three A330-200s.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Tianjin Airlines adds maiden China-finished A330
- Air India puts off A320neo delivery over CFM engine issues
- Express Air Cargo adds maiden aircraft
- PARIS AIRSHOW: GECAS announces order for 100 Airbus A320neo Aircraft
- Cabot Aviation appointed by Turkish Airlines to remarket eight Airbus A330-200s
- Airbus releases results of orders and deliveries in August