Turkish Airlines (TK, Istanbul Atatürk) is in talks with Boeing (BOE, Chicago O’Hare) over the proposed acquisition of eight B747-8s, Turkish daily Hürriyet has reported quoting sources.
The aircraft, if acquired, would be used to improve the airline’s capacity utilization, the report said.
The purchase is reportedly being negotiated through financial leasing. The largest aircraft in Turkish Airlines’ fleet at present is the B777-300(ER) of which it operates thirty-three.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Turkish Airlines adds maiden B777 freighter
- Turkish Airlines to acquire an A318 corporate jet
- Turkish Airlines records US$153m net profit
- Turkish Airlines receives its 30th Boeing 777-300ER
- Turkish Cargo launches freighter service to Chicago
- Turkish Cargo launches Miami flights offering wide body cargo aircraft