EgyptAir Training Academy recently received the Chairman of Rwandan Airlines, accompanied by a high level delegation, to view the latest training programmes and simulators for pilots training, including types of Airbus A330-A340-A320 and Boeing B777 / B737-800, as well as cabin crew training on different devices such as emergency procedures CEET and training on ways to provide services to passengers CST.
EgyptAir Training Academy has also recently discussed the possibility of training cabin crews of Eritrean Airlines in the Academy on all emergency procedures on CEET emergency , provide service on CST , first aid and security, as well as receiving a high-level delegation from Air Burkina to discuss ways of cooperation to train pilots and aircraft maintenance engineers.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- EgyptAir Training Academy cooperates with African airlines
- EgyptAir Training Center collaborates with Togo airlines
- CPaT Global to provide Distance Learning Solutions for EgyptAir
- EgyptAir Taining Center completes training for Indian pilots
- Dubai Airshow: Emirates Flight Training Academy officially inaugurated
- Monarch Aircraft engineering to launch next generation fleet training for Middle East carriers