Embraer has announced the maiden flight of its first Legacy 500 midsize business jet assembled at its industrial facilities in Melbourne, Florida, just eight months after the first Legacy 450 mid-light jet assembled in Melbourne took flight.
The aircraft performed as expected and all flight test procedures were successfully completed.
“We are very pleased with yet another milestone for the Legacy 500 and we look forward to delivering the aircraft in the third quarter,” said Michael Amalfitano, President & CEO, Embraer Executive Jets. “This flight also marks a key milestone for our Melbourne operations, where we expanded our production facility and doubled our footprint.”
The Legacy 500 is the fourth business jet model to be assembled at the Company’s Melbourne facility, where the Legacy 450 is also produced, alongside the Phenom 100 and Phenom 300. The Legacy 450 and Legacy 500 are also manufactured at Embraer’s production facilities in São José dos Campos, Brazil.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Embraer introduces Best-in-Class 5,800-feet Cabin Altitude on Legacy 450 and Legacy 500
- NBAA: Embraer announces comfort and connectivity enhancements to Legacy 450 and Legacy 500
- Embraer Executive Jets to display its full jet range at EBACE
- Embraer delivers 35 commercial and 24 executive jets in 2Q17
- Embraer’s E195-E2, KC-390 and Legacy 450 to debut at the Paris Air Show 2017
- Embraer Phenom 300 is the world’s most delivered business jet