EgyptAir Training Academy received a delegation from Madagascar Airlines this week to know about the latest technical training programmes in Airbus A340 and Boeing B737- 500 / B737-800NG, and discussed ways of joint cooperation.
In addition, a delegation from the African-Libyan Airlines Company also discussed ways of cooperation in the field of training of cabin crews at EgyptAir Training Academy.
The training includes theoretical and practical training on various aviation types such as CEET, CST, evacuation and first aid by internationally trained Egyptian trainers with accumulated experience.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- EgyptAir Training Academy strengthens relations with airlines in Africa
- EgyptAir Training Center collaborates with Togo airlines
- EgyptAir Taining Center completes training for Indian pilots
- Tunis calling for training managers to plan future
- CPaT Global to provide Distance Learning Solutions for EgyptAir
- Dubai Airshow: Emirates Flight Training Academy officially inaugurated