Embraer-CAE Training Services (ECTS) will expand its training programmes for Embraer Phenom 100 and Phenom 300 pilots and maintenance technicians through the addition of a new location at CAE’s training centre in Amsterdam.
The training programme will feature a CAE-built full-flight simulator (FFS), equipped with a Garmin Prodigy-Touch avionics system, and is expected to be ready for training in the first quarter of 2018.
“This addition to our services network reflects the growing number of operators in Europe and our commitment to delivering world-class training to our customers close to home,” said Marco Tulio Pellegrini, President & CEO Embraer Executive Jets. “Our training programme is based on a highly personalised level of service and Amsterdam is a convenient city that will provide our European Phenom jets operators the customer experience that is the cornerstone of our programme.”
Nick Leontidis, group president, Civil Aviation Training Solutions added: “We are delighted to expand our relationship with Embraer and leverage CAE’s worldwide training footprint. The launch of this additional Phenom 100 and 300 jet training programme is a testament to CAE and Embraer’s true partnership approach.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- EgyptAir Training Center collaborates with Togo airlines
- Dubai Airshow: Royal Jordanian and Boeing in strategic training agreement
- Resource Group launches new online EASA Airside Safety course
- Oman Air makes history with the first Omani License issued through MPL
- Embraer reaches 2017 delivery outlook
- Emirates Flight Training Academy receives delivery of first training aircraft