“The carrier will launch new, direct services to Madurai and Bagdogra, from Mumbai,” it said in a statement.
“Similarly, the airline will also connect the Pink city of Jaipur with Chandigarh, Dehradun with Srinagar, and Bengaluru with Kozhikode with non-stop flights, aside from services linking Bengaluru with Lucknow, via New Delhi and, Mumbai with Srinagar, via Dehradun,” it added.
Jet will also add 12 additional frequencies on existing routes across its network. These include a seventh daily flight between Mumbai and Goa, as well as Delhi and Lucknow, aside from a fourth frequency between Chennai–Tiruchirappalli and a second frequency between Delhi and Bhopal. The airline will also introduce two additional services on the New Delhi–Patna route, it said.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Jet Airways in expansion spree, adds 96 new weekly flights
- Jet Airways to introduce additional flights to Kathmandu from
- SpiceJet to add 14 flights
- Chandigarh International Airport: Air India announces flights to Mumbai, Pune from January 16
- Kuwait Airways to add more flights on Dhaka route
- Jet Airways doubles services to Dammam