Boeing will support the UAE’s inventory of realistic, motion-based training devices used to train aircrews and support personnel for the country’s fleet of airlifters.
Boeing originally designed and delivered the simulators and has previously supported C-17 training for the UAE. This most recent award is the first standalone prime contract for Boeing to perform this work.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Dubai Airshow: Royal Jordanian and Boeing in strategic training agreement
- CPaT Global to provide Distance Learning Solutions for EgyptAir
- EgyptAir Training Academy strengthens relations with airlines in Africa
- Oman Air launches Sultanate’s first commercial flight training centre
- AAR signs agreement with Flydubai to support Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
- EgyptAir Training Center collaborates with Togo airlines