Monarch Aircraft Engineering, the GCAA CAR 147 approved organisation, is to launch a series of training programmes that will enable airlines in the Middle East to train their engineers on the new Airbus A320 NEO and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft families.
The courses, which commence in July 2017, will be CAR 147 approved and be run by the Monarch Aircraft Engineering Training Academy, with courses offered both at the Academy’s main location in Luton, UK or on site depending on the airline’s preference.
The Academy already runs a number of GCAA-approved aircraft type courses for Boeing 787, Boeing 737NG and Airbus A320 family and delivers this to airlines across the globe including carriers based at Dubai and Sharjah.
Chris Dare, managing director of Monarch Aircraft Engineering, said: “With over 400 MAX and NEO aircraft on order from airlines across the region, we believe there is considerable potential for future growth in the Middle East. “The next generation training programme we are creating has already attracted considerable interest.”
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- EgyptAir Training Academy strengthens relations with airlines in Africa
- CPaT Global to provide Distance Learning Solutions for EgyptAir
- Serbian graduates on track with specialist training at Etihad Airways Engineering
- Middle East carriers’ fleet size to more than double by 2036
- Egyptian Aviation Academy adds Beechcraft piston aircraft to its fleet
- US-Bangla Airlines, Avian Aviation Academy sign MoU