Operated by a Qatar Airways Airbus A320 aircraft, the new direct scheduled flight time – of just over three hours from Doha – sees overall journey times drop significantly across the airline’s global network to and from this increasingly popular tourist destination, complemented by seamless transfers through the airline’s global home and hub, Hamad International Airport, in the State of Qatar.
Qatar Airways Group Chief Executive, Akbar Al Baker, commented: “We are delighted to celebrate the launch of direct flights to Tbilisi, offering Georgian citizens shorter journey times to more than 150 destinations around the world. As both an economical and cultural hub, our new shorter flight times will attract many business and leisure passengers alike, while our tagged service via Baku will continue to offer a quick and efficient link between Azerbaijan and Georgia.”
Qatar Airways also increased service to Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, from a four to five weekly service on 15 December, with an additional frequency each week due to the popularity of the route which was first inaugurated in May 2016.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Qatar Airways to operate four weekly flights to Las Vegas
- Qatar Airways launches daily flights from Cardiff
- Qatar Airways will launch direct flights to Nice on July 4
- Qatar Airways increases services to Moscow
- Qatar Airways announces 14 new routes in Europe, Africa and Asia
- Qatar Airways touches down in Dublin