This was the sixth brand new Boeing 737-800 joining the young Oman Air fleet this year as part of the airline’s expansion plan. Oman Air has operated B737s for many years and the aircraft provide the backbone of the airline’s long and medium haul fleet.
The new aircraft was deployed to Bahrain on November 19 for its first commercial flight, which exemplifies Oman Air’s experience in swiftly introducing new aircraft into operations as soon as they join the fleet.
With the addition of the new Boeing 737 – 800, Oman Air’s fleet stands at 46. Currently Oman Air’s fleet consists of four Boeing 787 Dreamliners, six Airbus 330-300s, four Airbus 330-200s, five Boeing 737-900s, 22 Boeing 737-800, one Boeing 737-700 and four Embraer 175s. Three more Boeing 737 – 800s are scheduled to join the fleet next year.
এই বিভাগের আরও সংবাদ :
- Oman Air welcomes a new Boeing B737-800 to its fleet
- Oman Air welcomes a new Boeing B787-9 to its fleet
- Oman Air received their third new Boeing 737 Max 8
- Oman Air adds new Boeing B737-800 to its fleet
- Sixth Boeing 787 joins the Royal Jordanian fleet
- Oman Air promotes on-going 2017 expansion at ITB Berlin